I've had my new to me and first ever laptop for about two months now, and it's either the best thing since sliced bread or destined to be my downfall and largely responsible for the borderline neglect of my children. Either way, it's really exciting to be sitting in a comfy chair by the fire, and "wandering" around online. Here are some things that I've stumbled upon lately and find interesting/thought-provoking/amusing:
- One Dress Protest
- Hugh Jackman eating 6000 calories a day. One would think I was trying to become the Wolverine, judging from my snack habits the last couple of days.
- Daryl Hall has an online web show. Reliving 1986, although Daryl looks older.
- Chocolate Pretzel Tart. It's the sophisticated version of balancing your M&Ms on the twisty pretzels
- Valentine Dots I obviously really like pretzels and chocolate.
- $100 rule
- Working out in nature. This appeals to me from my fireside perch.
- Fibershed Challenge